bexcash

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sports Betting System Update

Those of you who visit this site on a regular basis know that I have been try out a new sports betting system that claims to hit at an astonishing 93% win rate.
To this point my picks, using the system are 7-3 or 70%. Now in fairness to the system I have been sticking solely to baseball when you are actually supposed to look at all sports betting options for the day and choose the best from that. With that being said, it looks like this may actually be legit.
I have 2 picks for today, both of which match the criteria required
METS won 8-4
DIAMONDBACKS won 10-8 now sitting at 9-3

I am going to continue checking this out, but if you are interested in getting the link for the system as well as the link to a site where you can play for fun ans make real money doing so (a great place to test out the system) then drop me an e-mail at jwatson461@gmail.com and I'll send you the info.

BTW, the free play site gives you a measly 10 cents to start off with and I have turned that into $4 in a week using the system picks. You can request cashout at $20 and never have to spend a penny....really cool site

No comments: