bexcash

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sports Betting System Update

I have had a number of you contact me regarding the system, so rather than individually answer back to everyone, I've decided to just post the info here. I had another winner last night (Giants) which has me on a six game win streak and my win percentage up to 77%. It's less than the 91.3% claimed on the site, but I am sticking to baseball only rather than covering every event that day, so I am quite confident their figures are correct. They do charge for the system, but at the current rate I'll make it back in the next week or so (sooner if I up my bets, but I am following a bit of a strategy in that regard). Full info can be found by following the link below.
http://www.smartmoneylaw.com/?hop=clyde5558

Forgot to mention that they have a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. It should also be noted that I have been running this site (in different guises) for almost 10 years and have built up a rather nice following. I am grateful to veryone who has visited in that time and would not be comfortable condoning a system I do not use myself or have no faith in.

As I mentioned before, I am a member of a free site that gives you 10 cents to bet with (if you lose they reload you dime) and I have built that dime into $8.70 in the past week using the system. Once you hit $20 you are eligible to cash out. I make 5% of anything my referals win there, so if you want the link for that site just let me know your e-mail addy and I will e-mail you an invite.

BTW, todays baseball pick is the ROCKIES

No comments: